I’ve been kindly nominated for the Kreative Blogger Award by http://jhasmoments.wordpress.com/. So big thanks to J, it’s been a great Xmas present.
There are a few catches to this…
I have display the logo on my site (easy), I need to share 10 things with you that you don’t know about me, although being as you don’t know much about me that’s not too difficult. The tricky bit is nominating at least 6 other blogs, it’s not easy to whittle the list down to a sensible size, but here’s a selection of blogs that I’ve been impressed with:-
OK, I’ll have to stop there. I could recommend many more, but these are probably the most creative. Have a look at the blogroll for more suggestions.
Now, 10 things you don’t know about me…
1. I’m a qualified accountant
2. I’ve traced my family tree back to the 1500s
3. I’m related to the first person to commercially grow Watercress in England (how’s that for a bizarre fact!)
4. I can’t stand celery
5. You may have guessed, I’m a very private person and don’t like telling people much about myself
6. I went to University in Birmingham.
7. I’ve always wanted a telescope, but never bought one, because I know I’d hardly ever use it
8. Music is very important to me, I’ve got pretty wide tastes, but jazz misses me altogether
9. I used to play guitar (not very well). I’ve auditioned to play in a few bands, but doing Duran Duran covers at weddings just never really appealed.
10. I’ve never owned anything made by Apple